An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. Charles Horton Cooley

An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.  Charles Horton Cooley

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Life is Short

I don't know how many times I have had this epiphany, but it hits me hard every time! Life is so fragile, and the people we love are only with us for such a short time. It is crazy to think about how many people have passed in my lifetime alone. I wish I could find a way to remind myself how important it is to live every second to the fullest, and treat every person with the greatest amount of respect and love! I hope that when I am older I will have accomplished something great, and no matter what that turns out to be, I am determined to make every minute count. I feel like I should go without sleep to make up for all my wasted time. Instead I will just make sure I make my life count.

No comments:

Post a Comment