An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. Charles Horton Cooley

An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.  Charles Horton Cooley

Thursday, December 17, 2009

OUCH!!!

Asian Food!!

Well today started out peachy, which means I didn't wake up until 2:00 because of the Tylenol PM I took last night. I then proceeded to babysit until 7:00 at which point I showered and got ready for a date! We went to Asian Buffet (which happens to be delicious if you ask me) I ate a squid tentacle, tofu, sea-weed, a dumpling, shrimp covered in goo, and some other more regular food. This is not the important part though, I made a beautiful work of art out of my seaweed/tofu soup!!! It was the greatest thing ever! It has a crown made of shrimp tale, and a dog!!! My date, Will, was great, he even ate the squid tentacle I put on his plate- I may or may not have told him there was a ninja who killed people who didn't eat everything on their plate - just the same, he was a lot of fun! He didn't even think I was weird for playing with my food!


Well after dinner, which was right during The Office :0(, we came back to my house and chatted for a bit. All in all it was success!!! Success until the moment i tripped up the stairs and killed my knee, gay. Any how, I am looking forward to the office tomorrow!!


Christmas is only ONE WEEK AWAY!!! Good thing I already watched my Barbie in a Christmas Carol movie! I feel so ready! I still have to get like a million presents though :0/ Nordstroms here I come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment