An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. Charles Horton Cooley

An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.  Charles Horton Cooley

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

George



George was a Dalmatian for halloween!


George was interested in my licorice




George helping me draw
George and I watch movies all the time




George on my desk

George, Sassy, & Dashboard


George & Sassy


In a nutshell, George is an unfortunate being, and so am I. George, my adorable Siamese Mix kitten, lives in my room; he is the sweetest thing ever! Cole and I caught 3 kittens about five months ago, two Siamese mixes and one black kitty; I had to get rid of two of them, so Sassy- the girl Siamese, and Dashboard- the black kitty, found good homes and became someone else's problem. George remained my problem, and despite his cuddly nature, he has an annoying habit of being noisy between 2-3 a.m. Because of this trait, he sleeps in the closet where he can, seemingly, do little damage to my sleep patterns. Unfortunately, his litter box is not in the closet, and so for the last 5 months he has, apparently, been peeing in a cardboard box (-litter.) In the last few days this became evident. So after cleaning my entire room, washing all my clothes, bedding, and shampooing the carpet, I made an appointment for George to be neutered. Today at 8:00 a.m. I dropped him off, and returned at 4:00 p.m. to find the bill, which had been estimated at $40-$60 to be $300!!! The moral of the story is, get a job because sometimes you have to pay ridiculous amounts of money, the kind of amounts that leave you cleaning the entire house for the next year, for things that at first seemed reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment