An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. Charles Horton Cooley

An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.  Charles Horton Cooley

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Movies?

Avatar! Oh my gosh! This movie was so amazing! It was thought provoking, exciting, romantic, scary, and everything else! Long story short, I am going to be an avatar when I grow up! If you haven't seen this, let me guess, you think some naked blue guy running through a forest doesn't seem like something you wanna see??? Don't be a dumb, SEE IT!


The princess and the frog! Oh I was so excited to see this one! I literally had to bribe my 6 year old brother to go with me... but it worked out well in the end. Zack, Chase, Colton, and I went and saw this one, and even if they deny it, they loved it as much as I did! It was such a good show!... Yeah maybe I am right around 4 years old... and " secretly funny " ha I'm going to see this one again! lol


Blake (16 year old bro), our family friend Chance Carter, Colton, and I went to see this- Blake's idea- WOW! Despite it's rating, it is a lot like Mormon's journey, pretty freaking cool! Denzel is still fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment