An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. Charles Horton Cooley

An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.  Charles Horton Cooley

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Break!

Although I have technically been on winter break for a long time due to me dropping out of my 3 college classes; Winter break started for everyone else just before Christmas. During these days I also got back together with Colton, so i spent most of the break at his house. I had so much fun with his family!! First of all, we went on a scavenger hunt taking pictures! It was way fun, and Cole and I won by a whole minute! That same night, we went and raced go-karts. I happen to hate go-karts more than almost anything else on the planet, but it was still fun! :) I went and saw Sherlock Holmes with Cole's sisters and mom, Calli, and Lori- his mom- fell asleep on me! It was great! The girls got Lori some sensual lotion for her and Glade- her husband- it was so funny! Calli and Catherine tasted it and their tongues went numb. Great break!

No comments:

Post a Comment